Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Skin Touched Monkeys! pt. 1



Howdy,

Another stand alone title of drawings. These are pages 1-4. The rest tomorrow.







As a bonus, a little song I did during the "Hermanos Guzanos" days. For those who don't know Guzanos was a band I was in during the 80's and 90's. The band was a musical outlet for Darrell "Eeagah" Draeger, Gary "Tabonga" Wray and me. Check out the FACTS MYTHS & LIES of D.I.Y. MUSIC 1987-93 link for more Guz Bros lunacy.


My Skin Touched Monkeys

2 comments:

silvano said...

Man , the whole blog is kick-ass !
I've been in metal and HC-punk through most of the eighties and nineties , and this is a blast from the past ! Please post more stuff !
Best Regards

bzak said...

Howdy,

Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated.

Brian James Riedel